WORKING AT UHY HAINES NORTON
UHY Haines Norton offers a friendly and flexible working environment. We value personal and professional goals just as highly as company goals, and take pride in providing the best resources and opportunities to allow individuals to grow and succeed.
- We are an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) committed to continual staff training and development.
- We provide comprehensive induction training, followed by regular informal feedback on progress.
- After three months’ employment, a formal performance review is completed.
- We carry out annual career planning for employees who want to progress their careers to the next level.
- An annual performance review is conducted for all staff, regardless of career aspirations.
- Through our employment agreements, we may also provide full financial assistance for agreed courses of study and for PCE I and PCE II.
- Ongoing training is provided through comprehensive in-house annual training (March/April) and online (webex) training sessions with our application service providers.
Working at UHY Haines Norton provides all of the benefits of a mid-tier Chartered Accounting firm, allowing staff to progress their careers in a established firm with an excellent reputation.