We all want the same things for our business: profit maximisation, improved cash flow, sales growth, increased market share and stability. While there is no single way to get there, our UHY Haines Norton Business Improvement team is expert at analysing your business’ complexities and identifying areas for improvement.
We have a proven track record in adding value to businesses, from identifying key profit drivers to strategy and planning to improving profitability and cash flow. Acting as your personal Business Improvement advisor, our team develops unique, effective solutions specific to your business.
We give your business the competitive performance edge by adding value, not cost.
Business Improvement Services:
- Goal and strategy setting, business planning – with key, measurable objectives. Where do you want your business to go and how will it get there?
- Benchmarking and performance measurement – analysis of sales, margins, market share or other relevant drivers.
- Key performance indicators to identify and measure results.
- Inventory management to maximise efficiency in your operations while improving quality and customer satisfaction.
- Estimating and costing to improve profit margins. Analysing pricing and expenses to optimise profitability is a key specialty.
- Management Accounting Software and systems review and selection. There are so many software choices available, we can help you to make the right choice to obtain the best results.
- Profit optimisation strategies.
- Cash flow analysis and cash flow forecasting for optimal management of cash flow and budgeting.
- Coaching and mentoring – from our experienced experts.
For a free, no-obligation consultation, contact Business Improvement Manager Michael Jamieson. A fully qualified Chartered Accountant, Michael has been adding value to businesses within a wide variety of industries for many years. Using his unique specialised skill set to develop customised solutions for individual businesses are his specialty.
DDI: +64 9 839 0246