Growth in the global economy has led to more and more businesses expanding through overseas opportunities and trade. One of the key factors to consider in cross-border activities is the complex area of International Taxation. Expert advice on foreign rules and regulations will prepare your business to capitalise on international opportunities while avoiding any pitfalls.
UHY Haines Norton’s specialist tax advisors are supported by the global UHY International network with offices in 275 major business centres in 87 countries.
- International business structuring for minimising taxation on earnings and capital
- Guidance on structuring inbound and outbound investments
- Local impact advice on your international business or personal wealth
- Regulatory compliance advice
- Tax planning to achieve tax savings
- UHY tax professionals studied data from 22 countries across the network, including all members of the G7 and the developing BRIC economies, to produce an in-depth study on indirect taxes in 2012.The UHY Global Transfer Pricing – New Zealand 31 July 2014 provides helpful guidelines to assist in cross-border transactions.
If you would like assistance with any of these matters please contact Jim Martin, UHY Haines Norton’s Head of Tax. Jim’s extensive international taxation expertise is supported by the UHY global network of firms.
Jim Martin, ddi: +64 9 839 0241, email: firstname.lastname@example.org